The high performance air filter for twin side draught carburettors and throttle bodies.
Designed for both competition and road use, the PX600 is available for Delloro DHLA, Weber DCOE and DCO/SP Carburettors as well as Weber Alpha, Jenvey throttle bodies and other custom applications.
The performance air filter is supported internally by an expanded metal cage, the base plate is available separately and made in aluminium. Always fit the largest filter possible and ensure that there is a minimum of 19mm between the trumpet mouth and the inner face of the filter.
New from Pipercross is the 600-series sealed airbox designed to fit all 600 baseplate applications and is ideal for vehicles where intake space is restricted.
- Dramatically reduces intake temperatures
- Reduction in intake noise - ideal for trackday regulations
- 78mm depth, designed for space-critical applications
- Suitable for rampipes up to 45mm in height
- Available in left or right hand configurations
- Attaches to all existing PX600 Pipercross baseplates
- Replaceable foam Pipercross filter, with 75mm or 100mm alloy air intake