(Unit price exc. VAT)
Millers CVL Turbo
Octane booster and combustion enhancer based on advanced manganese chemistry.
Use as received, 1 bottle [500 mls] to 20 litres [maximum] unleaded petrol for all motorsport applications.
Precise treatment levels should be determined by test bed experimentation.
• Use with modern fuels to increase octane levels by up to 4 octane numbers (40 points).
• Provides improved performance for race, rally or track day.
• Provides similar flame front control as lead, thereby enabling engines to run more advanced ignition timing without danger of pre-ignition or detonation.
• Mixes with leaded, unleaded, LRP and other fuels containing octane enhancing additives such as oxygenates, ethanol and MTBE.
• Equally effective in modern engines fitted with knock sensors and catalytic convertors. (Should not be used continuously if a catalyst exhaust system fitted).
• For maximum benefit use in conjunction with premium, higher octane unleaded fuel.
• Used by an increasing number of engine builders to compensate for the deterioration in pump fuel.
Specific Gravity @ 15°C ... 0.910
Flashpoint °C ... 25
Colour ... Pale Orange Liquid – Avoid Light and Heat